Orlando Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video in campaigns? Videography has grown to be one of the most used marketing tools in the business world. Throughout the past decade, statistics have shown how effective video marketing is. It’s a big reason why companies use video so often.
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you’ll want to consider. Florida freelance videographers usually have experience working with a variety of companies. When you work with an experienced freelance videographer with years on the job, you can trust that they know how important high-quality video is for your company.
Fortunately, Orlando freelance videographer prices in 2021 haven’t increased by much. Although the demand is always rising, freelance videographers in 32814 usually charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
If you’re looking online to find a “videographer near me”, you’ll probably find an average base rate. This will increase depending on the type of video you’re creating, the duration of it, and the crew and equipment needed to bring your vision to life.
Orlando Videography Budget
If you’re in need of event videography in area or internal marketing videography, you’ll want to consider how everything that goes into a project impact the budget. As you start planning for the budgeting of your production needs, consider the following factors:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to showcase your product? Need a highlight reel from your next event? Filming a product is going to require different crew members, equipment, and more than event videography. (A professional videographer can help you decide on the best product for your company objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. The price you’ll spend on a narrator won’t be as much as what would be spent on hiring more people for your project, such as a cast of acting talent.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to film, our camera crew can suggest local film studios or exterior locations. When you take permits and local studios into account, you’ll discover that the price may increase.
These are important things to consider as you plan for your Orlando videography budget, but a crew of professionals can help you make sure that you get the best product for your budget.
The Rates for Videographers in Orlando
Prices will change, depending on your vision. This list below gives averages of local prices and the rates for videographers in Orlando. It covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Orlando Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $24/hour to $254/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $64/hour to $154/hour
- Video Editor: $64/hour to $179/hour
- Cameramen: $104/hour to $404/hour
- Equipment: $24/hour to $104’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $104 to $404
- Audio Files: $34 to $1,004
- Video Rendering: $34/hour to $79/hour
- B-Roll: 14% to 54% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $104 to $1004’s
Hiring a Professional Orlando Videographer
Whether you’re in search of a photographer to capture great product angles or need a live stream, hiring a professional Orlando videographer can be easy. An experienced freelancer in Orange county can take your budget and deliver exceptional results. Plus, Orlando, Florida has competitive Orlando freelance videographer prices in 2021 with pleasant weather throughout the year and great places like Magic Kingdom Park and Walt Disney World Resort.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Orlando, we use our knowledge and expertise for every project. With over two decades on the job, we’d be happy to help you by filming your next project. Or if you are searching for Orlando Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021, contact us today!
Here’s a taste of what Beverly Boy Productions can do for your video production:
Learn more about video drop kits in Orlando for remote video production
COVID Safe Video Production in Orlando