Sydney EPK Services
Interested in quality Sydney EPK Services? We have the professional experience of delivering the most captivating Electronic press kits that will put you ahead of your competition. Whether you want to discuss record labels, upcoming tour dates with other musicians, or if you require behind the scenes footage and b-roll for an EPK for a television show, feature film, or brand, you should use EPK production to get your message across to your audience, in an intuitive way.
If you want people to view your portfolio or any other details of your art, use EPK’s. Unlike physical press kits, EPKs are able to present all your information in a user-friendly format. Since you will be having a digital, downloadable media at the end of the process, things like music samples, performance calendars, and contact information are going to be added to promote your film, television project, or music.
What you should never compromise on when it comes to Sydney EPK services is the quality of your video. You can easily promote your project by including videos of key performances, or BTS and b-roll of the "making of" a project, including interviews of key players. When you invest your time in a top-quality video production company, you will definitely end up with an attractive and effective EPK.
Sydney Electronic Press Kit Production
Now, building the content of your electronic press kit requires lots of specifics that will be essential if you want to promote your project and display the future plans you have for your music, film, broadcast, or brand. Ideally, Sydney Electronic press kit production is characterized by the details below:
- Biography: This is an opportunity for you to share concise details about your professional journey. You will definitely attract the reader when you lay out specific details about your art, such as the type, genre, and sound of your music.
- Music Samples: Share your artistry with your audience using music samples. You can try to include a variety of tracks so that you can target different types of audiences, like potential clients, promoters, presenters, and fans. You have to choose the best tracks to place on your EPK.
- Photos: If you think about any musician or band out there, it is easy to picture a quality picture that they have used to brand their content. We recommend including headshots, band shots, cover art, or other graphics in your EPK.
- Videos: You need to solidify your brand by ensuring that you include videos in your EPK. Fans, reporters, and other audiences will get a complete image of your artistry when they watch you in action. You should note that videos are very instrumental pieces that will make you and your brand memorable!
- Press Coverage: Include a press coverage if you have one. It will promote the quality of your EPK. Things like interviews and endorsements from radio or networks are ways to show your reader/viewer that you are well integrated to the community at large.
- Calendar: You need to include a calendar that provides details of your upcoming gigs, performances, and other events.
- Contact Information: Through effective Sydney EPK services, you will include contact details that will allow industry players can easily reach out to you through different channels.
Best EPK Service in Sydney
The biography of your career can be summed up as an EPK. It is a resourceful tool that helps radio stations, other artists, and record labels to know what you are all about. It’s crucial that you present your brand accurately through an EPK.
Videos seal the deal when it comes to your press kit. Beverly Boy is ready to help you create an EPK footage like behind the scenes video, or an EPK template that you can work with. Since we provide some of the best EPK services in Sydney, you can count on us to get the work done. Sydney, Australia is a great place to create an EPK. The residents of the city enjoy warm summers, and short, cool, winter seasons. All year round, the average temperature of the city ranges from 47°F to 80°F. Sydney offers great locations that you can use as backdrops to one of your shoots for your EPK. Some of the locations that you can use include the Sydney Harbor Bridge, which was the best-known landmark before the Sydney Opera House was built. Another location that you can check out includes the Darling Harbor. This is an attraction for locals and tourists, packed with restaurants, shops, entertainment venues, and so much more. We also service clients residing in nearby cities such as Darlinghurst, Haymarket, and Rushcutters Bay.
Filming in 1080P, 4k- 6K and 8K NTSC and PAL
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Blackmagic 4K
- Canon Cinema EOS C300
- Sony FS7 4K XDCAM
- RED DRAGON
- Panasonic VariCam LT
- Sony Alpha 7S (A7S)
- ARRI Amira & Alexa Mini
Professional Camera Crews
- Restaurant/Food Service
- Law Firm/Legal
- Television Production
- Reality Show Production
- TV Commercial Production
- Promotional Video Production
- Corporate Video Production
Projects We Produce
- Industrial Videos
- Video Marketing
- Live Stream/Webcasting
- Conference/Trade Show
- Animation/Explainer Videos
- Business Video Production