Funeral Live Streaming Services in San Diego
Family members and friends may not be able to be together in person when a loved one dies. With loved ones spread around the country, you may be looking for a way to connect and be close to grieving together, even if you’re far apart. Funeral live streaming services in San Diego may be the solution you’re looking for.
Live streaming technology helps funeral homes provide an added element of comfort for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. It allows circles of friends and family to be present together, no matter how far apart they may be physical.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
In this day and age, travel is popular and job offers in faraway places are commonplace. With this in mind, families often find themselves spread out across a nation. While technology is helpful in everyday life, it’s especially helpful when families have to deal with the loss of someone they love. Live stream technology has been in use for nearly two decades but it’s just recently become something that about 20% of funeral homes have begun to offer.
We don’t question the idea of a concert or wedding being live-streamed but it’s hard to wrap our heads around live-streaming a funeral. Why? If technology can ensure that people are able to connect with their loved ones during times of grief, it’s definitely a beneficial thing to consider.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Things come up in life and often at unexpected times. As much as someone may want to attend the funeral of their loved one, the timing could make it impossible for them to attend in person. This is why internet enabled live streaming services at funeral homes can make a difference for families who may want to grieve together even if they can’t physically be in the same space.
Benefits Provided By Remote Funeral Live Streaming
From job conflicts to scheduling issues, there may be a plethora of reasons that hinder travel to a memorial service and while live streaming a funeral could seem inappropriate, with nearly 20% of funeral homes offering streaming as an option, you may find that it’s helpful for families who can’t be together when it’s time to grieve. A live stream for a funeral doesn’t have to be shared with everyone to see. When done on a closed network, you can be sure that only family and friends will attend.
Apart from the benefits found in being able to stream the service to a loved one in a remote location, there are other reasons to consider funeral live streaming services in San Diego. They are:
- You can plan the funeral as quickly as needed if you don’t have to wait for family members to arrive. This is especially helpful for some people whose faith requires quick burial of the deceased.
- You may want to view the service again after it has taken place, whether because you were overcome with emotion during the funeral or you weren’t able to attend at all. Being able to see the service again can help some who are dealing with grief.
- Through certain live stream platforms, you could chat with others attending the service remotely. This way, you’re able to receive the emotional support that is often found when attending a funeral in person.
- If you aren’t able to make it to the funeral in person, attending through a live stream could help you to deal with your grief a bit better.
- Families with little kids may not want to bring them to funerals at this point but parents can still see the service through a live stream.
Although a funeral may not be something you want to talk about, preparing for live stream services could help to ensure that your family stays in touch throughout the experience, making it easier to grieve together, even if you’re far apart. At Beverly Boy Productions, we know that you may not love the idea of discussing a funeral. We’re here to compassionately provide the discreet funeral live streaming services in San Diego to help keep you and your loved ones connected so you can go through the grieving process together. Call us to discuss your needs for live streaming a funeral. We’re here to help.