Corporate Guide to Using Videos for Business Marketing in 2022
Want to put videos to work for your business in 2022? If you have any plans on using videos for business marketing in 2022, you need to understand how to incorporate them into your day-to-day initiatives and what it takes to tailor content to your target audience. Follow along to learn more about integrating videos with your marketing and advertising activities and to find out what it takes to create content that takes your business to the next level!
When Should I Use Videos for Business Marketing?
If you’re wondering whether video is the right choice for your business, you’re not alone. While up to 70% or more brands have already initiated video into their marketing and advertising campaigns, many are still unsure where to begin with video or how. If you’re trying to figure out when to use videos for business marketing in 2022, particularly if you’re a business that’s entirely new to using video, consider the following:
- You should use video if you’re ready to amplify your business growth.
- You should use videos if you’re ready to grow your audience and increase awareness for your business.
- You should use videos if you’re ready to target specific consumer personas and deliver deals or insight directly to them.
- You should use videos to generate increased sales revenue for your brand.
- You should use videos to increase the recognition of your brand online and to generate more ROI for your business marketing campaigns.
Overall, just about every business in every industry can benefit greatly from the use of video in their business marketing in 2022. So if you’re one of the 30% of businesses that are not yet using videos in marketing as of 2022, you should be!
How to Use Videos for Business Marketing
Wondering how you can use videos for business marketing? Whether you’re an ecommerce store, a brick and mortar business, a service provider or any other type of business, figuring out how you can use videos for business marketing to get your brand noticed and elevate the overall value of your marketing campaigns can be both fun and potentially challenging, at times.
Consider using videos for any of the following:
- On your landing pages to increase the consumer understanding of your products or services and generate higher conversions.
- On your websites to drive increased search engine rankings and higher traffic for your brand.
- On your social media platforms to increase engagement, conversions, and interactions.
- In your email campaigns to improve click through rates as well as to drive increased engagement.
- Anywhere that you can post video in order to increase traffic, generate consumer trust, and drive revenue for your brand.
When you’re trying to incorporate videos into your marketing, you really should to be focusing on how you can put video content to work for your business in order to achieve common marketing goals that you are already focused on in your other internet, email, and similar marketing initiatives.
Why Should Videos for Business Marketing Be Used?
More than 96% of consumer have increased the amount of video that they consume online and, as of 2022 the internet is comprised up 82% of video which means that the majority of traffic online is that from consumers seeking videos from brands just like you! So, why should videos for business marketing be used? Consider the following statistics to help you understand the importance of video for your marketing initiatives:
- Consumers spend an average of 100 minutes watching video online each day.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message they see on video compared to just 10%.
- 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
- 87% of marketers are satisfied with their ROI from video marketing.
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads each year than those that don’t use video.
- The use of video on a landing page can increase conversion by up to 80%
- One-third of all activity taking place online is spent watching videos.
So, why should videos for business marketing be used? Videos are great for a variety of marketing initiatives. They are ideal if you’re looking to build awareness of your brand. They’re great for increasing consumer understanding of products and services. They help build trust among consumer audiences, and they generate increased sales leads, revenue, and overall value for businesses.
If you’re a business owner that isn’t using video in your 2022 marketing initiatives, you’re potentially leaving leads, and money, on the table. 2022 is the year to dive into video marketing and prepare for getting involved into using videos for business marketing in order to grow your business to the next level.
To learn more about using videos for business marketing in 2022, give Beverly Boy Productions a call today. Our full-service video production company specializes in video marketing for business owners nationwide as well as outside the U.S. in many major countries. Our crews have decades of experience and expertise that we’ll put into the projects we work on for your brand. Give us a call to learn more about including videos in your 2022 marketing campaigns!