Choosing the right Bartholomew County video production services in 2021
If you’re looking for the best Bartholomew County video services, this article can help you understand what goes into finding the top option. Bartholomew County Video production is not just a trend. With more than 500 million hours of YouTube video viewed every day, most consumers spend at least an hour a week viewing videos on social media, and more than 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience view online video content regularly, so you can see why it’s so important to use video for marketing and branding. Picking the best Bartholomew County video production services in 2021 is not only a wise decision for business owners, but it can make a world of difference in your success.
Bartholomew County businesses need professional video production services so you can stand out in this industry where 72 hours of video are posted on YouTube every minute.
Can your business stand out with so many distractions? Our video production agency in Bartholomew can help your Indiana business increase your ROI, develop a strong brand following, and get new clients.
Beverly Boy Productions offers the most professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Southern Indiana. Contact us today to get started on Bartholomew County video production services. We have years of experience to bring to the table.
Bartholomew County, a Great Place to Film
Bartholomew County is where you can find some ideal spots for shooting. With places like Hotel Indigo Columbus Architectural Center and Jonesville, there are so many great locations to choose from.
You can also choose from a number of outdoor locations like Brown County State Park, Heflin Park, and Turkey Run State Park, perfect for your project.
If you want to capture some of the history of the region, a few landmarks like Columbus Historic District, Elnora Daugherty Farm, and Columbus City Hall could stand out as backdrops in your video.
With an abundance of options to choose from, you can capture what makes this area so unique. Proudly Servicing the entire Southern Indiana area including Columbus, Hope, Hartsville, and Elizabethtown.
Video Production Costs in Bartholomew
Video production costs in Bartholomew County are what you’d find with most companies around Indiana or other major counties. You can expect to invest in the expertise of your production crew as well as the type of services you may want in your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more for each camera crew member based on skillset and expectations.
Most Bartholomew County production crew rates can include:
● Film Director – approx: $256 per hour
● Script Writer – approx: $156 per hour
● Cameraman $56 – $406 per hour
● Editor $46 – $181 per hour
● Actors $56 – $506 per hour
● Equipment – up to 106s per hour
● Narrator – >$406 per hour
● Audio Files – up to $1006
● Video Rendering – up to $81 per hour
● B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 16 and 56% of your total cost
● Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1006s extra
● Studio Shooting – up to $406 per hour
Bartholomew County video production services and individual costs can vary from one company to another, so it’s best to hire a crew that has the professional knowledge for your video project.
Live Streaming in Bartholomew the “New Norm”
Many Bartholomew business owners have adjusted to this “new norm” since COVID-19 and the lockdowns that have been required in much o Indiana and the country in 2020.
Live streaming in Bartholomew is the “new norm” and using a variety of remote features has become popular for many brands in the county. Fortunately, live streaming production services are easy to find, thanks to many professional film crews in Bartholomew that offer services in:
● Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
● Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
● Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
● Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
● Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
The addition of livestream technology has made it easy for several Bartholomew County companies to deliver the best live video feeds to their remote audiences more effectively than ever before.
Actually, you’ll find many companies are offering quality livestream video content on a frequent basis, regardless of restrictions no longer being in place.
Live Streaming Services
We offer streaming on several RTMP compatible services including Wowza Media Server, Akamai, Ustream, YouTube Live, and Twitch.
From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects companies with people they are distanced from, whether it’s their crews or new clients.
Livestream video technology allows brands to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that can include live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for every viewer.
Hiring the Right Bartholomew Camera Crew
Hiring a Bartholomew County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company may be overwhelming. But, with patience and a local search, you can find an ideal fit.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Drop us a line to find out more information.
Do Thorough Research
First, our top tip when it comes to hiring a professional film crew in Bartholomew is to take your time when researching options in the area.
We know of some great film companies that can provide Bartholomew County video production services, but there are a few options that don’t deliver the quality services you’re looking for.
Next, keep in mind that your film crew in Bartholomew should offer more than just state-of-the-art gear and experience. You should also look for a team with creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film.
Discuss your project deadlines, budgeting needs, and unique services you may want. This way, you can be confident you’re moving forward with the right team before signing any contracts.
Finally, don’t forget that you get what you pay for. Film production services in Bartholomew County can be a bit different with cost and experience.
You’ll find quality usually costs more but as long as you get estimates in writing and do your research, you can be confident you’re hiring the right Bartholomew camera crew for your company.
Corporate Video Production in Bartholomew
Video is a popular item on the best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos for their company say that the ROI from video content is better than most forms of marketing media.
In fact, you can probably understand that you need video for business, so now it’s just a matter of deciding how often you should use videos. Make 2021 the year you invest in an effective video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Bartholomew County can help your company improve brand reach and boost audience engagement while keeping your audience long enough to decide on your services and products. Are you looking for your corporate video marketing in 2021?
Consider Bartholomew County video production services for your corporate video project needs in 2021 if you want to:
● Increase the marketing value of the content you share, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
● Increase your organic reach by up to 157% or more. Web Pages with video are bound to become first page rankings in Google search engine results.
● Increase organic traffic by as much as 55% to your website.
● Increase product or service sales by up to 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll buy products after viewing a video about the brand.
● Reach out to your audience in a way they’ll appreciate. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or talking on the phone about it.
● Improve your email campaign open rates by as much as 19%. An email with the topic “video” gets opened up to 19% more often.
● Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Video has the power to do this for you.
● Achieve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% in comparison to an expected 8-9% without video marketing.
These are just some of the benefits that come with corporate video production in Bartholomew and the decision to add video to your video marketing campaigns in 2021.
Booking an Event Videographer in Southern Indiana
Bartholomew County video production services are not just for things like simple marketing campaign videos or live streaming. You can use them for capturing your business events so you can share them with your target demographic.
Booking an event videographer in Bartholomew allows you to easily capture events to build brand awareness, stand out in the industry, and increase sales.
While you may wonder, “can’t I just film my event myself?” a couple of reasons to consider professionals are:
● Professional quality – event videographers capture your event in a professional way so that you showcase the quality you provide in terms of your services and products.
● A team that stays out of your way – event videographers film your event without getting in the way. They can get great shots without disrupting your event.
Finding and booking an event videographer in Southern Indiana that checks the boxes of what you want is important when filming corporate business events in 2021.
To learn more about Bartholomew County video production services and the value they offer, reach out to Beverly Boy Productions. We’d be happy to provide a free estimate.